- Creating Art, Animations, and Music
- Sight, Sound, and Motion: A Maker’s Guide to Inventions that Transformed the World
- Instructional & Assistive Technology Applications for Special Populations
- Storytelling and Making with Natasha Henny
- Speech and Hearing Science
The Make to Learn web site is hosted by the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education (SITE), working in collaboration with the Make to Learn Laboratory at the University of Virginia. The site was developed to support making in all of its forms, both digital and physical.
This section is a virtual design studio with resources that provide online support for making. These resources in the design studio can used for self-study or structured for presentation as workshops or courses.
Creatinging Art, Animations, and Music provides an introduction to computational thinking. An Introduction to Design through Making builds upon this introduction, exploring ways in which the digital world and the physical world can be combined.
Each of these two units consists of a series of modules covering topics ranging from digital storytelling and poetry to creation of board games. Each module includes an interactive tutorial, a video, and a downloadable PDF document, along with links to other resources.